NTLABS - Nitrite (NO2) Test Kit
How to use?
- Ensure the test tube is clean.
- Take a 5 ml sample of water into the test tube.
- Add 5 drops of the Nitrite reagent.
- Replace the test tube cap and shake thoroughly.
- Wait 2 minutes, then compare the colour of the sample to the colour scale provided. Zero nitrite is represented by a colourless sample. Any hint of pink in the sample indicates the presence of nitrite in the water. Any colour forming after the two minutes should be ignored.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings