Mountain Tree Lotus Root Nitro Ring II (S) - 1L/500g
- Capture solid organic waste
- Absorb highly toxic ammonia.
- Combine physical with biological filtration to make an ecological filtration.
- To support both aerobic and anaerobic environment for nitrifying bacteria to multiply.
- Disintegrating harmful substances.
- Maintain healthy water for fish.
Features of Lotus Root Nitro Ring II Product:
The texture helps nitrifying bacteria attach and grow, thus greatly accelerating the establishment of a nitrification system
Special lotus hole structure
Helps the water to carry nitrite and nitrate into the nitrification ring for efficient denitrification reactions, and uses the anaerobic bacteria cultured in the micropores inside the nitrification ring.
Save more filter space
More filter space can be saved due to the oblique section, and the beveled nitrification rings accumulate together, which can disrupt the flow of water and prolong the flow of water in the area where the nitrification ring resides, so as to improve the filtration efficiency.
Benefit to cultivating bacteria
The micro hole helps to cultivate the aerobic nitrifying bacteria community on the surface of nitro rings, while the internal micropores are conducive to the cultivation of anaerobic bacteria for denitrification reactions, which decomposes NO3 into nitrogen and oxygen through denitrification.