Microbe Lift ~ Ammonia Remover
Ammonia Remover – New and Improved Formula
Gives beneficial bacteria time to multiply and recover if the biological filter gets damaged, keeping pond fish from being stressed.
- Every ounce removes 1.25 ppm of toxic ammonia per 150 gallons of pond water by forming an irreversible complex to reduce free ammonia to safe levels
- May be used at startup, when making water changes, replacing lost water due to evaporation or when your pond is overstocked with too many fish
- Neutralizes residual chlorine and destroys deadly chloramine
- Treats ammonia burn in pond fish
- Safe for use with all pond fish and aquatic life
- To remove and detoxify ammonia, chlorine and chloramines for water in aquariums or ponds add 1 teaspoonful of MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover per 10 gallons (38 L) of water.
- To remove ammonia in existing aquariums or ponds add 1 tsp. (5 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover per 10 gallons (38 L) or 5 capfulls per 60 gal. (227 L.) for each 1.0 mg/L, or fraction thereof, of measured total ammonia (= 0.85 mg/L total ammonia-nitrogen).
- To control ammonia in shipping fishes or invertebrates use MICROBE-LIFT/Ammonia Remover at the standard dosage rate or increase (up to 10 times) if total ammonia levels are expected to be higher than 1.0 mg/L.
- It is recommended for routine shipping of fishes and invertebrates that trial, static, shipping tests are preformed to determine the typical levels of total ammonia that will occur in untreated water.
- For complete water conditioning we recommend the use of MICROBE-LIFT/XTreme.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings