Long Fin Cherry Barb
What We Like About This Fish:
- Beautiful coloration and very small size
- Peaceful disposition with fish and peaceful invertebrates
- Very active and noticeable fish in any aquarium
- Ideal for nano and planted aquariums
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 22° - 26° C
- pH: 6.0-8.0
- KH: 3 - 18 dKH
- Diet: Omnivore. Will easily accept high quality dry and frozen foods of appropriate size. Vegetable matter is also essential.
- Social Behavior: Peaceful, schooling/shoaling.
- Origin: Tank-bred, but indigenous to Sri Lanka
- Average Adult Size: 1.5 - 2 inches (3.8 - 5 cm), although the lower end of this range is more likely