Complex Multi-Nutrient with Iron & Iodine for all Planted Aquaria
- Provides 14 elements critical to long-term health, growth, and coloration of aquatic plants.
- Elemental ratio reflects current understanding of general requirements for unrestricted growth of tropical
- May be used to establish beneficial water parameters in new aquaria, to replenish depleted elemental concentrations in aquaria that rarely receive a water change, and to re-establish concentrations in aquaria following large water changes.
- Well-suited to the planted aquarium hobbyist seeking one simple solution to use for the majority of plant husbandry requirements (e.g. aside from instances when specific water parameters require adjustment).
- Also provides 0.001% iodine to enable crustaceans (such as shrimp) to molt and grow.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings