Brightwell Florin I - Special For Shrimp
Iodide supplement for ornamental shrimp in all plantes aquaria
- Copper free and shrimp safe.
- Provides iodide, utilized by crustaceans (shrimp, lobsters, and crabs) to molt or shed their exoskeleton, enabling the crustacean to grow.
- Formulated specifically for ornamental freshwater and brackish water crustaceans maintained in planted and/or biotope aquaria.
- Helps prevent iodine-deficient issues in fish, such as goiter, by providing this critical element in a time-released form.
- Used in conjunction with the appropriate Florin supplements, helps establish and maintain proper water chemistry in planted and community freshwater aquaria.