Brightwell Florin Black Water Clear - Special for Shrimp
Provides humic substances for all shrimp & freshwater fish planted biotope aquaria with much less color
- Shrimp safe and copper free.
- Establishes similar water conditions to those found in blackwater rivers, many of which are home to important aquarium shrimp, fishes and plants without heavy darkening of the water.
- Detoxifies copper and heavy metals.
- May be used to help simulate the onset of the rainy season for encouragement of spawning.
- Provides humic substances (humic and fulvic acid), complex bio-organic molecules known to increase the availability of important nutrients (such as iron, calcium, magnesium, molybdenum, manganese, zinc, cobalt, and nickel) to plants, potentially enhancing the effectiveness of plant nutrient solutions in aquaria.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements and riverine water chemistry.