Brightwell Florin Bacter7 - Special for Shrimp
Complete bioculture for all freshwater shrimp and freshwater fish & planted aquaria
- Copper free and shrimp safe.
- Suspension of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Specifically formulated for use in shrimp, planted and all freshwater aquaria.
- Particularly useful in freshwater aquaria with high population densities of shrimp or fish species.
- Benefits are:
1. Reduction of organic compounds into nutrients that encourage the growth of desirable plants.
2. Increased water clarity.
3. Decreased aquarium odor.
4. Rapid reduction of organic carbon, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate.
5. Digestion of uneaten/undigested food, excreta, detritus, and other latent organic material, resulting in cleaner and healthier aquarium substrate (without having to physically clean or disturb the substrate bed).
6. Greatly-reduced hydrogen sulfide production.
7. Increase in dissolved oxygen concentration.
8. Limits availability of pre-existing phosphate to undesirable forms of algae and cyanobacteria.
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.