Brightwell Black Water 500ml
Provides Humic Substances for all Planted & Blackwater Biotope Aquaria
- Establishes similar water conditions to those found in blackwater rivers, many of which
are home to important aquarium fishes and plants.
- May be used to help simulate the onset of the rainy season for encouragement of
- Provides humic substances (humic and fulvic acid), complex bio-organic molecules
known to increase the availability of important nutrients (such as iron, calcium,
magnesium, molybdenum, copper, manganese, zinc, cobalt, and nickel) to plants,
potentially enhancing the effectiveness of plant nutrient solutions in aquaria.
- Formulated utilizing extensive research on aquatic plant nutrient requirements and
riverine water chemistry.
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings