Blue King Tetra
What We Like About This Fish:
- Bright, neon blue coloration
- Peaceful disposition with most other fish
- Very active and noticeable fish in any aquarium
- Excellent for inhabiting the top of the aquarium
RECOMMENDED TANK PARAMETERS:
- Temperature: 72° - 82° F (22.2° - 27.7° C)
- pH: 5.5 - 7.6
- KH: 5 - 12 dKH
- Minimum tank size: 25 gallons
- Diet: Omnivorous. Will easily accept high quality dry and frozen foods.
- Social behavior: Peaceful, schooling/shoaling.
- Origin: Tank-raised, but indigenous to South America.
- Average adult size: 2 inches (5 cm)
- Average purchase size: 1 inch (2.5 cm)